注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

2016

OPENRANGE

 
 
 

日志

 
 

Think it Over ... 好好想想  

2009-11-05 20:43:07|  分类: 人生哲学 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
We spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
We have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;
We have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
We have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
We have conquered the outer space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
We have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
These are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
We have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
That's why I propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;
You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
And you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后一刻。
  评论这张
 
阅读(287)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017